[Chameleon] Dropdown/List box in QuickZoom widget

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 31 10:37:10 EST 2006

Hi,
Please open a bug in Chameleon bugzilla and I'll integrate your change.
http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=bugs.html

For the special characters, the functions used to parse the content of
the widget are in PHP. It's xml_parser_create(). By going in
chameleon/htdocs/common/xml_utils/XMLObject.php (around line 96)
You could define the encoding to use in this function. See:
http://ca3.php.net/manual/en/function.xml-parser-create.php

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears