[Chameleon] RE: Running php as Apache module

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue May 2 09:45:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

Just a note: if I set:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
LoadModule php4_module "E:/apps/gis/ms4w/Apache/php/php4apache2.dll"

it doesn't work....

If I add PHPIniDir setting like:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
LoadModule php4_module "E:/apps/gis/ms4w/Apache/php/php4apache2.dll"
PHPIniDir "E:/apps/gis/ms4w/apache/cgi-bin"

it works but after zooming in for the first time, I get:

"Error rendering map image:
A fatal error has occurred restoring your session.
Please restart the application"

...and after that additional some strange behaviours....

Any help?

thanks, dejan