[Chameleon] PrintProduction: visible coordinates, empty map

Jimmy Lam j.lam at i-real.nl
Thu May 4 09:29:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with the PrintProduction widget. On our Linux (Fedora
4) server, it produces an image that has a title and a neatline (if set)
and coordinates in the upperright and lowerleft corner. The map itself
is empty/white. The legend and scalebar won't show up either if turned
on. Normally, when there's a Mapserver error, it will say so in the
image but there is no indication something went wrong. The webserver
logfile has no entry either. The application I'm testing with is an
untouched sample_enhanced and chameleon.map. All the other widgets work
normally. Locally on my workstation, with the latest ms4w package
(1.5.1), the sample works fine. Has anyone ever encountered this
problem? I couldn't find anything in the archives that resembles this,
unfortunately. Our setup is Apache 2.0.54, mapscript 4.8.3, php 5.0.4,
Chameleon 2.4 final.

Regards,

Jimmy Lam