[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute usage note

Jimmy Lam j.lam at i-real.nl
Fri May 5 04:07:57 EDT 2006

Hi Jacob,

Yes, I saw the applyBoundingBox Javascript function in the
LocateByAttribute widget. I didn't understand why it didn't work until I
noticed there was no ParseURL function. The NAV_CMD ZOOM_BBOX is never
processed unless there is a BoundingBoxPopup widget. I took a look at
UpdateMap.php but if I'm not mistaken, isn't it used only in CWCJSAPI mode?
I couldn't find any errors in logs or Javascript errors.

Regards,

Jimmy Lam