[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute usage note

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 4 19:37:29 EDT 2006

Hi Jimmy,

The widget contains a copy of the function that was used by the
BoundingBoxPopup widget, which does the zooming. However, this widget
does not need to be in the template in order for LocateByAttribute to
work.

In UpdateMap.php, around line 180, some widgets are included
automatically on the basis of which commands are encountered. I am not
sure exactly why the BoundingBoxPopup widget needs to be loaded when
this command is encountered.

You should not be running into problems, unless if you actually
physically removed files, preventing them from being included. If you
still have issues, please let me know what you PHP log is saying, or
which javascript errors show up.

Regards,

Jacob