[Chameleon] LocateByAttribute usage note

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Sun May 7 19:38:05 EDT 2006

Hi Jimmy,

I tested it without JSAPI, and it seems that it indeed doesn't work
properly. I guess the easiest way for now is to include the BoundingBox
widget, and set its visibility to "hidden".

It wasn't a very clean way for me to use that javascript function. Just
that it appears less than trivial to simply zoom to certain coordinates
without losing tool-status, and other things going wrong. I'll have to
look into what the cleanest way to do it is.

Regards,

Jacob