[Chameleon] Manage WMS Servers widget shows "cache_mlt" err ors,results in no WMS data layers

Eijnden, B. van den (Bart) b.vdeijnden at agi.rws.minvenw.nl
Mon May 8 02:24:42 EDT 2006

Hi Jacob,

I am also not very knowledgeable of that piece of code :-)

AFAIK wmsparse normally fills the dbf files. If it can't be used, PHP code
fills the dbf files.

The Chameleon extension is just another scenario of the same thing, fast C
code fills the dbf files.

Hopefully Paul or Julien can shed some light on the problem.