[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 11 18:45:18 EDT 2006

Dejan,

Take the JS_compress2.zip file I sent yesterday, and extract the two
files to /htdocs/
It means you have to overwrite UIManager.php (make backup :) ). That
should be all.

And make sure that cwc_line.js has a semicolon behind line 10, otherwise
you will get errors. All your ".js" files have to be the latest version.

regards,

Jacob