[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Thu May 11 19:18:33 EDT 2006

Or possibly even better, applying compression to all output from the
Apache server, as in:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_deflate.html

I tried the line:

 AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml

But firefox did not indicate a change in document size (which may not
mean it didn't work).
Has anyone ever experimented with this?

Regards

Jacob