[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Sun May 14 19:37:51 EDT 2006

Dejan,

The errors you get are not actually related to syntax errors in the
compressed JS files. The reason why you had to upgrade JS files is
because unless every command is ended with a ';', the syntax becomes
invalid upon compression. Only latest CVS is completely valid.

Try this: delete all files inside "htdocs/widgets/js", except the .js
files. Then empty your browser's cache. The compression scripts makes
the browser cache the file for 30 days. Maybe your browser still has the
older version scripts in mind.

Regards,

Jacob