[Chameleon] compress Chameleon javascript

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Mon May 15 02:10:30 EDT 2006

Jacob,

Obviously I am doing something wrong. I have replaced UIManager.php (and
put getcjs.php of course) and after that I am getting these errors. I
have downloaded the CVS version yesterday and replace all the files in
widgets/js with the new versions. But the error remains. AND I don't
have any files except .js files in widgets/js folder! If I return the
old UIManager.php version, everything is OK....I don't know I'll try
everything again...

dejan