[Chameleon] Embedding Chameleon in another application

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Mon May 22 02:09:54 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out a good way to embed chameleon inside an application
I'm working on.  On one page of my app I need to fetch geo coordinates from a
map. I tried including the html template directly, after removing the <html>
and <head> tags, but found that chameleon needs to replace them wouldn't work
without them.

I then tried putting it an iframe and it works, except that I can't figure out
how to capture the session variables from outside the iframe. Also, if I
navigate away from the chameleon page, and then hit the back button, is there
a way to make chameleon load in the previous state?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Yahya