[Chameleon] MapNotes not up to date in 2.4?

Jimmy Lam j.lam at i-real.nl
Mon May 22 05:36:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

The MapNotes widget from 2.4 final is the same as one in the RC1, I've
noticed. I tried recreating the errors described in bug 1227 with a
fresh 1.5.3 MS4W and 2.4 Chameleon and both still are present. Could
someone confirm this? Was the newest version, where according to the bug
report, the dbase loading was moved to the beginning of the file, not
included in 2.4? For some reason, I couldn't recreate it on our Linux
install.

Regards,

Jimmy Lam