[Chameleon] Chameleon / GDALClose message

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Nov 7 10:48:54 EST 2006

Hi,

The error is showing up because MapServer is unable to draw this layer.
It seems the ODBC connection is not succesful.
Is the MapServer version is the same on both server?
Is the GDAL/OGR version is the same?
Does the ODBC connection exist/work on the server #2?

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/