[Chameleon] help me : zoom out and pan control

wfzhao at bjmb.gov.cn wfzhao at bjmb.gov.cn
Thu Nov 9 22:32:47 EST 2006

hi, folks
i have some trouble when using chameleon.
the first, how to limit the zoom out scale? if we do zoom-out operation many times continuely, the map will become more and more smaller and there will be some white border around the map in the image extent on the page. the same as pan map.
by the way, how can i change engligsh on the button(tools) into chianese?for example, map size tool,how to convert "map size" into chinaese on the button?
thanks in advance.