[Chameleon] help me : zoom out and pan control

Langlois, Dominic langlois at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 10 08:58:56 EST 2006

Hi,

My first attempt to answer on this list that help me so many times.

About your first question, I had the same concern for my Chameleon based
WMS visualisator. My solution was to properly set the MAXSCALE keyword
from WEB section in the mapfile such as :
  WEB
    MAXSCALE 40000000
  END

You can read more about this at :

  >> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/web <<

Answer to second question relies on adding to/modifying the related .dbf
files mostly found under the widgets directory. You can modify these
files using Excel but take care to keep the original format when saving
back.

Hope this will help.

Dominic