[Chameleon] Lookup widget - services not working or new URLS?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 16 09:36:11 EST 2006

Clicking the links seems to indicate that the cgdigaz is not there
anymore and the postalcode is there.

Cheers

Paul

PS On the context thing, I suspect that it is actually mapserver that
has the problem since Chameleon just uses a mapscript function to
load contexts.  Mapserver is probably using the xml parser from OGR
which likely doesn't bother with CDATA.