[Chameleon] Lookup widget - services not working or new URLS?

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at ec.gc.ca
Thu Nov 16 09:08:00 EST 2006

Hi - I'm using Chameleon 2.2
Can someone tell me if the placename and postal code services are
working?
The URLS I have are:
http://cgdi-dev.geoconnections.org/cgi-bin/prototypes/cgdigaz/cgdigaz
for placename and

http://geoservices.cgdi.ca/cgi-bin/postalcode/postalcode.cgi for postal
code.

Are their new services that the widget should be pointing too?

I desperately need to know this today (site is going live very soon)

Thanks,
D. Pagurek