[Chameleon] Widget LocateByAttribute on a button.

Yahya Mohammad yahya at atc-me.com
Mon Nov 27 02:30:40 EST 2006

Look at the drawpublish function in LocateByAttribute.widget.php
Replacing the line:
$widgetCode .= "<A HREF='javascript:openSearchWindow();'>".$linktext."</A>"
with something like
$widgetCode .= "<input type=\"button\" value=\"$linktext\"
onclick=\"openSearchWindow();\" />
should do it. There might be other changes required.

--
Yahya Mohammad
Advanced Technologies ME FZ LLC