[Chameleon] RE: Regarding locate widget in chameleon

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Nov 28 02:34:00 EST 2006

Hi Vinod,

Sorry, but I'm not much of an expert with the session mechanism. You
could try to pass the session ID into the page that calls Chameleon, and
get session.php to pick it up, but I'm not sure...

Also, I don't believe that there is a complete design document available
for Chameleon.

I have CC'd this e-mail to the Chameleon list. Perhaps someone else has
a better answer.

regards,

Jacob