[Chameleon] RE: Regarding locate widget in chameleon

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 28 06:45:42 EST 2006

It is quite difficult to do this because we chose to override the
default session handling mechanism with one that stores the session
in a directory rather than a file.  This makes chameleon's sessions
incompatible with normal php sessions.

In hind sight, this might have been done differently but ... we didn't.

We've done this before by detecting an incoming session id and
copying it into the chameleon session when it is created.

You could also try using session.php from Chameleon to create a
chameleon-compatible session.

Cheers

Paul