Fwd: [Chameleon] technical question

marta fuster martafuster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:10:53 EDT 2006

 Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm running on windows and today I've been
told that it is planned to be  on a windows pentium IV, 1.4GHz with 512Mb
RAM and that the website  where it's going to be implemented has now peaks
of 3000 users. As I don't expect all of them to be looking at my map at the
same time, I'd say a 300-users peak would be a realistic number to deal
with.
1.4 GHz looks very slow to me, but I'd still like to know if a single
processor could handle those few hundreds of users

thanks a lot,

Marta