[Chameleon] technical question

marta fuster martafuster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:18:34 EDT 2006

Paul,

Now I've read again my message and I've noticed I've made a mistake (I need
to sleep more I guess). There were actually 4 users on a P4 1.4GHz 512RAM
and that was for testing. They've told me that was very slow for them. Is it
possible that it can be faster under Linux? Do I have to do something tricky
to make it run faster under Windows? Because they're expecting some hundreds
of users viewing the map, and with these tests they're doing they don't feel
very confident.

What would be the minimum specs for a PC in order to run Chameleon and
Apache comfortably?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my mistakes,

Marta