[Chameleon] Add layers drawing points with latitude and longitude

Ines mleonsoft at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 19 11:18:43 EDT 2006

Hello, I have a database with some latitudes and longitudes and description
and I have to show that points in a layer (map).

For example, the columns of the database:

latitude		longitude	Description
xxxxxxxxx         xxxxxxx     bird species
xxxxxxxxx         xxxxxx      shark species

I need to make that the people can select the description in some place of
my aplication and the aplication show the map with a "circle" for example
lacated in that latitude and longitude, and then, add that image (or layer)
with that point in the main map. I saw an aplication that have a "button"
called "WMS layers" that make some similar with the Map Browser but I don't
know how it works.

Thank you very much
Ines