[Chameleon] NavTool

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 20 10:30:51 EDT 2006

Hi,
In the light of what we discussed at the conference. My personnal
understanding is that there will be a kind of NavTool written in
JavaScript, but I think we could easily see shared PHP code to between
navigation widget too.

I had a long email written summarizing the discution we had in Lausanne
about Chameleon 3, but never finish it. I kept adding and adding stuff.
I will try to finish it or post it like it is.

Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears