[Chameleon] Flash support in Chameleon?

Athanasis Nikolaos athanasis at geo.aegean.gr
Thu Oct 26 03:45:32 EDT 2006

Hello,

I really thank you for your answer!

However, two more questions arise:

1.
	When I read  about how to enable flash support in mapserver
	(http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html <http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/FlashMapserverUserDoc.html> ), I realized that it was last updated in 2003/06/16 . Are these instructions up to date untill now?
2.
	ms4w supports flash, but there is no a small application on how to develop a swf map. Where can I find how to develop such a map step by step ?

Best regards,

Athanasis Nikolaos
Postgraduate Student
University of the Aegean