[Chameleon] Problem with destroying session

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 14 03:15:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

The session are erased in the _gc() function, not in the _destroy
function. This is a garbage collector. Every once in a while (based on the
setting in your php.ini  session.gc_probability and session.gc_divisor),
this function is called and all the expired session are deleted.

The destroy function is not really use, but you activate it by setting
$GLOBALS['bLockSession'] = true;
in your phtml file.

Julien