[Chameleon] Problem with destroying session

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 08:07:51 EDT 2006

Hi
I've added login and logout pages to my Chameleon application using
Chameleon's session handling. On logout I call session_destroy which calls a
_destroy() function in htdocs/common/session/session.php but it doesn't seem
to do anything. I'm running Chameleon on Linux.

There's a block of code in that function which looks like it actually deletes
some session files but it's  commented out for some reason. Can anyone
explain to me how Chameleons session destruction works?

Thanks in advance.
Yahya