[Chameleon] MapServer 4.10.0 & Chameleon

Jennifer Strahan jennifer at greeninfo.org
Fri Sep 15 16:49:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm thinking about upgrading to MapServer 4.10.0 when it's released
in early October so that I can start using the curved layers
enhancement.  I'm still fairly new to Chameleon and don't know what
is involved in the upgrade and whether there will be any issues that
I need to consider (I'm running Chameleon 2.4).  Has anyone played
with MapServer 4.10.0-beta?  Any experiences so far?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Strahan (Shanks)
GreenInfo Network - 1996-2006: A Decade of Mapping the Public Interest
116 New Montgomery  Street   Suite 738  San Francisco CA  94105
PH: (415)979-0343 x306    Fax:  415-979-0371     Web:  www.greeninfo.org