[Chameleon] MapServer 4.10.0 & Chameleon

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 16 04:03:01 EDT 2006

Jennifer,

it should be no problem, I have run against 4.10beta2 but not with all
of Chameleon's widgets ofcourse. You might want to check the Mapserver
4.10 migration guide for more specific info as well:

http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mapserver/MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT?rev=1.7

In case of any problem, please report them to the list and we can help you.

Jennifer Strahan schreef:
> Hello,
>
> I'm thinking about upgrading to MapServer 4.10.0 when it's released in
> early October so that I can start using the curved layers
> enhancement.  I'm still fairly new to Chameleon and don't know what is
> involved in the upgrade and whether there will be any issues that I
> need to consider (I'm running Chameleon 2.4).  Has anyone played with
> MapServer 4.10.0-beta?  Any experiences so far?
>
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
>

> Jennifer Strahan (Shanks)
> GreenInfo Network - 1996-2006: A Decade of Mapping the Public Interest
> 116 New Montgomery  Street   Suite 738  San Francisco CA  94105
> PH: (415)979-0343 x306    Fax:  415-979-0371     Web:  www.greeninfo.org

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
http://www.osgis.nl