[Chameleon] Creating a new widget

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Sep 20 22:03:14 EDT 2006

Rob,

I'm not completely sure, but I think after this line:

$szFunction = <<<EOT

Maybe you should have:

function showReport()
{
{$szShowReport};
         return true;
}

You can always check the source of the resulting page, to see what the
function body ended up looking like.

I believe there is a widget that puts values in a drop-down box
(quickzoom), which may do what you want. Alternatively, for searching
you can use the LocateByAttribute widget. I have recently adjusted it to
work with (hopefully) all vector formats (tested with TAB, DGN, DXF,
PostGIS, ESRI Personal Geodatabase). PostGIS required a little
workaround, but on my end it does now work. It's in CVS, or e-mail me if
you can't access CVS.

regards,

Jacob