[Chameleon] Geocoding, and rectangle query

Gattuso.Peter at epamail.epa.gov Gattuso.Peter at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Sep 28 10:00:52 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm new to Chameleon, and I am evaluating it for possible use in a
particular project for emergency planners.
I have two questions on widget capability:

1.  Has anyone adapted the "Locate" widget to use a U.S.-based geocoder,
like the new Yahoo Geocoding API, or geocoder.us?

2.  Will the query widget be enhanced to find objects in a rectangle (or
other shape?)   I noticed in the archives some discussion about this
some months ago.

Thanks!

Peter Gattuso
Office of Emergency Management (5104A)