[Chameleon] Geocoding, and rectangle query

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Sep 28 10:22:47 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

wrt 1), not that I know of, but it should not be that hard. I have adapted
it in the past for OGC:WFS (Web Feature Service).

wrt 2), I don't know if the Query widget would be the appropriate place,
since if it is used on WMS layers, there is no mechanism to do something
else than a point based query.

I am currently developing a WFS Table widget, which listens to the Region Of
Interest (ROI, currently only rectangles) and displays an attribute table
for the layer. This will only work with WMS/WFS layers though.

Will you use local data in your application, or data through WMS/WFS?

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
http://www.osgis.nl