[Chameleon] Chameleon don't show the samples

Daniel Muñoz Castro danmuc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:45:44 EDT 2007

Hello!

I have a problem with my installation of chameleon the package I used was
fgs-chameleon_2.2.1-1.3-linux-i386.bin but I actualise the chameleon version
to 2.4.1 then I resolve many problems whit the help of this mailing list but
in this point the chameleon don't show me the examples it return me this
error

*Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in *
/opt/fgs/apps/chameleon-2.4.1/htdocs/widgets/TrueNorth/TrueNorth.widget.php*on
line
*198*

 and I don't know what to do?

Thanks!.