[Chameleon] Invalid font filename

LITTLE Nelson nelson.little at tenix.com
Mon Aug 6 23:28:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have been using the previous version of Chameleon with Mapserver in
the bundled ms4w package. I have just upgraded to the new release of
Chameleon and now when I run my application and use the Query widget I
get the following errors in the query results popup window:

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename
in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on
line 533

Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Invalid font filename
in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on
line 537

Warning: imagettftext() [function.imagettftext]: Invalid font filename
in C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\common\buttonizer\buttonizer.php on
line 603

[...]

Not sure why this happens. The call it makes on the above lines of code
reported in the error message are calls to :

imagettftext ( $oLabel, $nLabelSize, 0, $nTextX, $nTextY, $nLabelColor,
$szLabelFont, $szLabel );

I didn't get this error in the previous version of Chameleon.

Any help much appreciated!

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.