[Chameleon] Missing map image

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Mon Aug 6 16:37:45 EDT 2007

Thanks Norm

On further investigaton I figured out my problem was with a tiled raster
layer and was due to my having constructed a TILEINDEX shapefile (with
gdaltindex) on a Windows system for MS4W but transferred the shapefile
to FGS on Linux. Now I've constructed a new TILEINDEX shapefile on my
Linux server all works fine. Much to my relief.

There's a lot to learn.

Regards

Alan

Alan Hale