[Chameleon] automatically showing maptips

Riko Meisaputra meisaputra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:10:46 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I have a problem with automatic showing maptips in chameleon
framework. I need to show maptips like in "sample_enhanced.phtml"
without and select layer/field from the popup. Because I have choose
what layer and field that I want to show.

So, when sample_enhanced.phtml finished to call, maptips will appear
automatically when mouse cursor rolling over map area. How do I make
it? What file I have to modify?

I have seen the posting about this case in several time ago in this
link http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-January/003292.html,
but I don't know where and what file to modify.

Thank before.

rms