[Chameleon] automatically showing maptips

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 8 10:26:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

Edit your HTML template (tools_enhanced.html for example) and change the
MapTips widget tag to something like the following. Don't forget to
change the value of the layer and attributes parameters.

<cwc2 type="MapTips" visible="false" defaulttext="&nbsp;" tolerance="8"
maptipsdiv="MapTipsLayer" label="Map Tips" styleresource="TextButtons"
popupstyleresource="TextButtons" popupwidth="500" popupheight="450"
image="images/icon_maptips.png" layer="YOUR_LAYER_NAME"
onmouseover="maptipsOver" onmouseout="maptipsOut"
attributes="COMMA,SEPARATED,LIST,OF,ATTRIBUTES,TO,DISPLAY">
              <image state="normal"/>
              <image state="selected"/>
              <image state="hover"/>
          </cwc2>

Julien

Riko Meisaputra wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have a problem with automatic showing maptips in chameleon
> framework. I need to show maptips like in "sample_enhanced.phtml"
> without and select layer/field from the popup. Because I have choose
> what layer and field that I want to show.
>
> So, when sample_enhanced.phtml finished to call, maptips will appear
> automatically when mouse cursor rolling over map area. How do I make
> it? What file I have to modify?
>
> I have seen the posting about this case in several time ago in this
> link http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-January/003292.html,
> but I don't know where and what file to modify.
>
> Thank before.
>
> rms

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears