[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers widget not working

VijayGanti gantibabu at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:56:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

If it is not too late, then here is what is required additionally.

In you map file, Web...End section, you need to add the following values ...

<code>
WEB
  METADATA
    ORIGINAL_PROJECTION "your projection value here"
    ORIGINAL_EXTENT "LEFT,BOTTOM,RIGHT,TOP" <- substitute values
appropriately.
  END
END
</code>