[Chameleon] Help on Widget Development...

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Aug 27 09:44:14 EDT 2007

I'm trying to build in some search & geocoding capabilities into my
Chameleon application. I first tried simply adding some form elements
into my application template. I'm processing the posted values via PHP
in the index.phtml file and creating points/layers using MapScript but
I'm having no success getting the map to zoom in on the new point. I'm
figuring I need to build these form objects as widgets in order for this
all to work properly. Does anyone have any ideas or help on this? The
widget development tutorial on the Chameleon wiki doesn't seem to be all
that helpful for this instance, and just looking at other widgets
doesn't seem to be all that helpful. Thanks in advance.

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Associate Network Planning Engineer

iPCS Wireless, Inc.