[Chameleon] offering_wms_in_several_projections

Buchholz, Robert Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Wed Dec 19 10:08:59 EST 2007

Dear list,

from GetCapabilities Request I noticed that some/most WMS are offered in various projections.
I want to do so, but how can I realize that?
Can I add in the mapfile more that one projection like
Projection
	"init=epsg:25388"
	"init=etrs89"
End
?
Or do I have to set up for every projection one mapfile?
Other chances?
Thanks and merry chrismasin advance,
Robert

Robert Buchholz
Sachbearbeiter (Trainee)
Referat GIS-Zentrale
Landesumweltamt Brandenburg
Mail: Robert.Buchholz at LUA.Brandenburg.de
Internet: http://www.brandenburg.de/lua
Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte elektronische Daten.