[Chameleon] RULER WIDGET PROBLEM

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 31 09:54:41 EST 2007

Hi,
Your video is private and I can't see it.
I also never experience this myself. However, if you go in
chameleon/htdocs/widgets/js/toolsobj.js
you may find a fix for your bug. In the dtInitDist() function (around
line 71), this is were the X/Y of the mouse are read. Change the lines
to look like this:
		} else if (isNav6) {
			this.dtOffX = (e.pageX + document.body.scrollLeft) - this.dtOrigX;
			this.dtOffY = (e.pageY + document.body.scrollTop) - this.dtOrigY;
		} else {

Does that help? If not you can also try to replace the document.body by
document.documentElement...

Julien

Fernando Sánchez García wrote:
> Hil, I have a problem with ruler widget. When using the bar of scroll of
> the right of Internet Explorer 6 ruler does not aim exactly where it is
> the leader of the mouse. I put a connection to you to an recorded video
> with which it happens to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m7LJ9WvbM0
>
> Somebody can help me?
>
> Warm regards.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix