[Chameleon] SLD FILES WITH LOCAL LAYERS

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Mar 1 12:58:13 EST 2007

Hi Mony,

no it is not possible unfortunately.

I do have a simple PHP script to convert an SLD from a url to Mapserver
classes which can be used on local layers.

See:
http://www.osgis.nl/download/applysldurl.html

and do view source to see the PHP code.

Please note you need to use absolute filepaths for the locations of the
MAP files, and the <Name> in your SLD should match a LAYER NAME in the
MAP file.