[Chameleon] new member from indonesia...need help

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Mar 7 20:18:21 EST 2007

Hi Aji,

Can you be more specific about what you want to change? Are you trying
to make a layer interrogatable? Or are you trying to customise the
results when they are displayed?

To customise the result, you'd have to modify
"/htdocs/widgets/TableRenderer.php". I strongly recommend you get the
latest version of the query tool from CVS first, because you *may* still
be using the old one (where you'd have to modify QueryResults.phtml). In
the TableRenderer.php file, there are two functions to render the body
of the results table. You can modify these functions to suit what you're
trying to do.

Regards,

Jacob