[Chameleon] new member from indonesia...need help

Muhammad Aji Priyatna aji at ptpn5.co.id
Wed Mar 7 13:24:43 EST 2007

First off all I wolud like to thank to you Sir..

Actually I am trying to customise the results.
I will give an example:
as we know when user choose the 'i' button and click in any area of the map, we can get the result of the query as show below
the file is :../widgets/Query/QueryResults.phtml
The file read 2 dbf file : Afdeling.dbf and Kebun.dbf. I would like to add some information
after word Afdeling which is LINK. If user click the word (LINK) it will jump to more detail
about the afdeling. FYI Kebun means estate in Indonesia and afdeling is the smallest unit in
estate.
Thanks in advance

an earlier reply will be appreciated

warmest regard