[Chameleon] CWCJSAPI error

Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com
Mon May 7 02:25:14 EDT 2007

Hi Jacob

I've been try to use locate by attribute widget and its works well, but for
now i have new problem when i use CWCJSAPI widget, when i have insert
CWCJSAPI widget into my html file the IE browser show error and all tools
including cursor position, ruler result, main map etc, didn't give any
response   its seems freeze, i try to figure it out with download new
CWCJSAPI widget but it still not work well.
 Thats all my question, thanks for your kind

Regards

Hendi

_____________________

Hendi Novianto
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Corporate Engineering Dept
Jl Raya Narogong KM 7 Klapanunggal PO Box 25
16820 Bogor
Phone +62 21 8231260 Ext:5612
Fax
Hendi.Novianto at holcim.com
www.holcim.co.id
This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the above
named addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
it immediately and notify us by e-mail or telephone.