[Chameleon] RE: CWCJSAPI error

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon May 7 03:35:56 EDT 2007

Hi Hendi,

Have you added the JSAPI widget, by adding this before the "</head>"
tag:

<cwc2 type="cwcjsapi" debug="false"/>
<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="CWCJSAPI"/>

You need both of these lines. If you do not put it inside the <head> of
the page, it may not work.
Have you tried this in Firefox as well? Does your error console give you
any errors? Does your PHP log give you any errors?

Regards,

Jacob

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient and are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any information they contain by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your computer system and destroy all hard copies. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this email and any attachments to this email for viruses before use.