[Chameleon] clear NAV_CMD

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed May 9 16:40:38 EDT 2007

Hi,
Other widgets had this problem at a point. It was resolve by clearing
the NAV_CMD like you did. Widgets that submit the page, but don't use
the NAV_CMD parameter have to clear it before submitting. If you look in
the WMSBrowser widget for example, it clears the NAV_CMD on every page
submit like this:
         {$this->mszHTMLForm}.NAV_CMD.value = "";
         {$this->mszHTMLForm}.submit();

This should be enough to deactivate the other Navigation tools. Let us
know if you have any problem with this.

Best regards,
Julien

--