[Chameleon] locatebyattribute problem..

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed May 16 01:17:07 EDT 2007

Hi Zye,

Have you got any website running yet? If so, you can simply drop it in.
The LocateByAttribute widget that is in the download package does not
support PostGIS, but the one in CVS does. In case you can't access the
CVS repository, I will send you the latest version of the widget
off-list.
It contains instructions, and an example definition of what to put in
your template.

Regards,

Jacob