[Chameleon] locatebyattribute problem..

zye silverrose83 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 04:53:40 EDT 2007

hi jacob,

i already double checked my locateattributewidget widget..
i'm very sure that i'm currently using the new version(from CVS)
locatebyattribute in my widget folder sent by you..
i use postgis data..

i'm still get this mesage:

cannot open shapefile (tried slashes and backslashes) : \the_geom from
poskod1.shp